Feature requests

1. Ability to report outdated documentation

I'd like to see this feature on your support website. The documentation is outdated on some pages and tells me to go to places that don't exist or show screenshots from older versions of the application which have changed.
    for example http://support.manictime.com/knowledgebase/articles/686349-advanced-search
    It would be nice if on the support article we could report outdated information so that it could be updated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  ManicTime Server  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You could expand your market if you could obtain the US Gov't time keeping certification.

I work for a firm that has to keep time in accordance with US Government contractor rules. I've been told that after much research (recently double checked) that we can only use Oracle's time keeping app. There is apparently only one front end that is certified to work with that tool. I am searching for that name of it.

This would be a huge opportunity for your firm to compete with (then sell out to) Oracle.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  ManicTime Server  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A Microsoft Certified Professional

A Microsoft Certified Professional is a trained and certified professional technician responsible for the operation of an organization’s software programs and technology. Microsoft professional techs address client issues, set up programs and respond to any queries that customers have regarding manufacturer's software products.

Generally, these technicians specialize in the setting up, operation and maintenance of client Microsoft applications and programs. Businesses in the Telecom and IT sectors remain in need of either full time or freelance certified professionals to ensure business productivity.

Certified experts in Microsoft professional provide technical support to the organization in various areas such as client operating…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. BUG: "Copy to clipboard" on server does not work

On WIndows 10 in Edge private mode. I did not test the other browsers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature requests

Categories