1. zendesk

Please add support for Zendesk

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Function to distinguish 2 programs that share the same .exe name?

I don't know where to ask this so might as well do it here.
    I have 2 video games that use the same engine, so when I launched them they both have the same name (ex: engine.exe) but they both have different title name of course. The application tracker treats them as the same thing and lump their hours up together. Is there a way to separate them somehow?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. show daily net hours on top bar

The top bar shows "day start", "day end" , "duration" on the right. It would be great to see "active" duration also to see, the active hours without checking the statistics tab

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Point in Time Markers

Ability to add Point-In-Time Markers to any of the timelines.

I have a custom timeline that pulls from a local web source - it shows me my telephone logs - incoming and outgoing calls. Timelines work great for that because there is a start and a finish.

I want to also show when I receive and send SMS messages as well. I can already import them from my phone - but they are point in time - not duration.

Right-click -> Add Marker
    Select the Icon, enter the time it occurred at, one or more tags, and notes.

It would…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Multiple monitors registrations

It will be usefull, in a muli-monitor enviroment, to have a timeline for every monitor.
    Sometime I see that the product register Outlook for long time, only because I was working on the other monitor.
    Have a timeline for every monitor will be usefull

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Comparing Estimated time with actual time

Estimated time for a project/task is often different from the actual time spent. It would be great if there's a feature that showed the difference

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Track the folders wgere the project files are located

It would be nice if it was possible to track the Folder were the files are located. Most businesess use a folder structure that represents all the projects that are running. This way you only need to track the folder P:\clients\project.. and all files with this string will be tracked for one project.

Thanks,
    Jaap

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Citavi Plugin

A Plugin to see which project is opened in Citavi would be nice. Currently I have multiple projects there and can only track that through the application timeline where i cant tell the projects apart.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Automatically open screenshot viewer on second monitor option

Having an option/checkbox you can include in "Settings" to automatically open screenshot viewer on a second monitor would be really good, so that you don't have to press F12 to open it every the time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to assign monthly hours goal per tag

Be able to add in tags and assign a monthly goal for hours assigned to this tag. Actively track actual time assigned to tag vs. goal.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Filter documents and apps by auto-tag

I wish I could filter documents and apps to match only a single auto-tag, or pattern That would help to see more easily what I worked on when I worked for client X. Not sure, if this is already possible though... If yes, then please add some examples to the filter help page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reorder pinned tags

I'd like to be able to reorder my pinned tags.

I find the "pinned tags" feature very helpful and have built up a long of these over the years. However, because this list has been built up over the years, my pinned tags list currently has a strange order, and there does not seem to be a way to reorder them without unpinning and re-pinning each of them.

It would be helpful if there were a simpler way to reorder these, such as drag-and-drop or an additional option in the tag editor.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Minimize Day ribbon

I need ability to minimize ribbon for "Day" section ​to enlarge working space
    Is it possible to realize?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Statistics view - Save the columns order

In the statistics view, the columns order can be changed manually by dragging the columns left and right. Unfortunately, this ordering is not saved and must be done every time manic time is restarted.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tag shortcuts assignable from Numpad would be nice too.

It is pretty clear from the name of the request. At the moment I have to press the number key above the letters. When it is dark (like now) and my keyboard is dark, it is easier for me to hit the number without looking from the numpad rather then from the top row.

Should not be hard to develop.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Colour code URLs that differ by port with different colours.

When viewing my document timeline I see all the same colour for various client work, this is because it all occurs on the localhost domain (but each client has a different port) so it would be great if urls that differed by port could also differ by colour.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Total in Top Tags Statistics view

I'd like to see a total in the Top Tags Statistic view exactly like how the Day view does. As a salary employee it will let me know if I've made my 40 hours of work for the week.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. find overlaps and give option on how to deal

when I am manually tagging time slots I sometimes drag the mouse too far and overlap an already tagged item , especially if the first tag was a very small time (tagged by auto-tag) and is hard to see.

so would be good to have a feature that finds these overlap tags and ask if a person wants to keep the overlap or choose one of them

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. tag delete confirm

when I go to delete a tag, it always says 'Are you sure'. Need an option to turn this confirmation off and on

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integrate with fitness-tracking apps like Garmin Connect, UA Record, MyFitness Pal, etc.

I would like for ManicTime to go beyond "work tracking" and be my single "life tracking" app. To do so, it would have to gather up data from my various life tracking sources. For instance, I would like to have a view of my running/cycling/swimming training, my calorie consumption, and my sleep history next to my work history to see trends. (Some apps also track "mood"...that might be interesting to see along side work activity!)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base