There are a few shortcuts you can use within ManicTime.
On any view:
- Ctrl-Tab - cycle through the tabs
On day view:
- T - open Add tag dialog. If selection is already made, then the dialog will show up without time fields.
- D - If you select some already tagged time, D will delete only Tags and keep all other data inside a selection.
- Ctrl + F - Focus on Filter textbox at the bottom
- Ctrl + Shift + F - Open Search window
- Home or F9 - Today
- PgUp or F7 - Previous day
- PgDown or F8 - Next day
- F5 - Refresh (or go to Today)
- Ctrl+D - When autotags timelines is selected, it will toggle diagnostics mode
You can also configure Global shortcuts in Settings or Tag shortcuts in Tag editor.