Feature requests

1. Timestamp over screenshot or timeline showing screenshot position

Sometimes I look into screenshots of my work in the past and then, while screenshot is opened in viewer (opened with F11) I just press left-righ and screenshots are rotating. When I found what I was looking for there is no timestamp visible and I have no clue what is the time of current screenhot....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like the ability of add time if i forget to start the application. i'm using it to trace the time for a project and i need to have t

I would like the ability of add time if i forget to start the application. i'm using it to trace the time for a project and i need to have the FULL time spend to complete it. Thank You

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to delete Screenshots through the timeline option menu

Could you also add the option to delete the Screenshots through the context menu?

You already let me highlight a segment of time and then right click to delete: Tags, Computer Usage, Applications, Documents, and ALL. I know I can go to the folder where the screenshots are saved but that is quite time consuming.

Why do I want this? I often work on sensitive information but still want ManicTime to track my time on different projects. Screen capture is incredibly helpful for auditing my day but some of the data throughout the day needs to be protected. I'd like…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Logging

Hello I was wondering would it be possible to export to a file that looks like the the tag section on the main page. I have attached a photo to show which section I am talking about. I have tried the time sheet export but I would like to export the duration and start and end times. Thank you for any help you can provide.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. taskbar

Windows 10 has auto-hide taskbar issues with Manic Time.
    It starts up with windows but prevents the taskbar auto-hide until launch it. (started to kill running apps... dropbox, logitech, gdrive app by app and it get better only after killing MT). With the latest 3.5.1.0 update it seems to be good but need to test for some days.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. on/off the record button

Once you go "off the record" there is a button that appears to start tracking again on the desktop version. This function would be AWESOME to have all of the time. One click to go off the record, one click to go back on the record - instead of having to go to the notification area of the task bar to go "off the record"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve display of errors posting to Jira

I love the fact that now each entry posted to jira has it's own row and it's own result.

However if one of the entries lower down the list has an error you may not notice.

I would like to see something eye-catching at the top of the list to say something like 1 of 23 entries failed to update.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Store "Only billable" option value with saved Timesheet report

I love the saved Timesheet reports and use them a lot. Once thing I noticed is that when you save a Timesheet with a name, all the criteria is saved - except the "Only billable" option. I have a specific report ("Billable - Last Week") which I use to create invoices for clients, but whenever I open it, I have to click the "Only billable" checkbox, since the fact that it is selected is not stored with the other report criteria.

Similarly, if I then load a different saved Timesheet, which has "Only billable" unchecked, it is showing that it…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Search separator

So I could be able for expamle search for facebook; twitter at once

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Display times as deicmal on timesheet view

Hi,
    I'd like to display the times in decimal on the timesheet view.
    Because: when transcribing into workflowmax I could use the number pad for data-entry instead of having to reach for the colon key.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Switch of screenshots in deployment file

We need the ability to switch off screenshots at the creation of the deployment file if the user is not allowed to change settings.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  ManicTime Server  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature requests

Categories