Feature requests

1. Support Wavebox (Chromium-based browser) for "document" timeline

I am using a browser called Wavebox for multi-session, tabbed based browsing and it is Chromium-based. It is only tracked as an application with page titles but it is as useful as "document" (website tracking).

As a hotfix I wrote a user-script to add the page URL to the page title to help with autotags, but I am missing other features available with "document" timeline/websites.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Application "titles" to be have productive/unproductive setting

Productive report for applications only has root level "productivity" choosing. It would be great if you could set it fro when drilling down into the application and do the same for application titles.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  ManicTime Server  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Go off the record until configured time

I work different shift patterns and use the computer for personal as well as business. I'd like the ability to go off record until a pre-configured time, i.e. until I start work the following day. My PC usage often goes past midnight, so go off record until tomorrow doesn't work. I'd like the ability to set a default go on record time within configuration, then within the system tray icon "Go of record until" menu have a 5th option called "Until xx:xx" where xx:xx is the pre-configured time.

I'd also like a 6th menu option called something like "Until ??:??".…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I want the minimum activity time to be 1 second

I want the minimum activity time to be 1 second

I want to analyze the number of times and time of the folder movement, the arrival time up to the target mail history, and improve and compare the data.

Please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Chromebook Version

ManicTime Tracker for Chromebook.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow mid-tag text filtering in add tag window (not just tag picker)

I have a tag 1:

Client1: Project A
    Client1: new Project B
    Client3: Cool project C

and so on.

However, there are so many projects for that client that they exceed the number displayed in the drop down in the add-tag window. Instead of having to type Client1:C to get Client1:Cool Project C, I'd like to be able to type Cool and have it show anything that contains cool.

This would match how the tag picker currently wroks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. untagged

I love the new "Untagged Time" tab. I think one small improvement could make it more useful. It is currently based on a percentage of active time, but on days when I am away from my desk or if manic time was not running, it would appear to have been fully tagged for the day when it really wasn't. Feature: could the bars be based on a percent of a set number of hours or have a horizontal line indicating the set number of hours? Additionally, could the goal be easily adjustable or set by the calendar month, as my…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Colorblind Mode

I don't know if this is the only instance of this, but colors like this make it impossible for me (and approx. 10% of the population) to use this feature efficiently.

Offering a colorblind mode, or a way to customize colors when they are used, would be be great.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Custom Calendar for Work Time

Hi. in my company there are different work times depending on the weel day, i.e. Monday to Thursday from 8 to 18 and Friday from 7:30 to 14.

This also implies that the expected time is not 8 hours at day, is 8:30 from Monday to Thurdsay and 6 hours on friday, total 40 per week but is not 8 per day.

Not sure if there are more companies with this kind of schedule, for me seems interesting

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. fix the software for Linux version

In Ubuntu version of OS has many bugs, the data isn't sent to the server. It always shows error even though I used a upgraded license.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  ManicTime Server  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. advanced timeline zoom controls

please provide quick access (shortcuts or additional buttons) to the following timeline zoom functions:
    - zoom to selected time
    - zoom to selected item (applciation activity, document activity)
    - reset zoom (zoom out to show entire day)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integration to Wrike

Time integration to Wrike.
    If there's a task in wrike named "Create video for ABC client"
    and we're working with files that named like "ABCvideoproject.prpro"; "ABC production script.docx" etc that manictime would send the time spent on those files to Wrikes time system for that task by looking up for a specific tag in this case "ABC"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Integration to Planner and Teams

ManicTime should have integration to Planner and Teams.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Search in multiple timeline at the same time

It wuold be helpfull extend the search (optionally ) to more than one timeline at the time. In this way the same 'term' will fire the related autotag independently from the timeline.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to Filter the Productive, Neutral and Unproductive Column for Websites, Applications, and Documents.

It would tremendously reduce the time spent categorizing Websites, Applications, and Documents, if there were a filter on the productivity column. Having this function would allow filtering out everything I've already categorized as productive or unproductive, and show mostly things I've yet to categorize if I hadn't purposely left them as Neutral.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  ManicTime Server  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Shortcut to Toggle Mini Window

It would be very helpful to be able to toggle the mini window with a shortcut (and also possibly resize the mini window so it is slightly larger - it can get lost because it is so small).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Alerts

Add to "Create alert" window one more option:

i want to use ????? MINIMUM than XX minutes per day.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. harvest shortcuts

shortcuts in menu bar / keyboard shortcuts to save harvest time for active day, selected activity, and date range.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support for Chromium-based Microsoft Edge

I installed new version of Microsoft Edge (Dev Channel) that is based on Chromium and webpage URLs weren't appearing on Documents timeline.

Microsoft Edge version: 75.0.131.0 (Official build) dev (64-bit)
    Download link: https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/en-us/download

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  ManicTime Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base